For several years Stago's vision has been to become the reference and leader in
haemostasis and thrombosis diagnosis.
- Our mission is to provide reliable, high performance and safe systems to the healthcare world in order to better prevent, understand, treat and follow the progress of haemostasis pathologies.
- With the values of Knowledge: scientific and technical expertise, customer needs and market change; of Performance supported by an entrepreneurial and team spirit; of Customer Satisfaction, of Ethics, and Well-being for the patients, but also for the partners and the employees.
To do this, Stago maintains a quality management system that is based on the following objectives:
- continuing compliance of the products, services, activities and working methods with:
- changes in the legal, regulatory and standard context,
- any other commitment,
- paying attention to all interested parties in order to ensure we satisfy their needs,
- a perfect adaptation of our know-how and organisation,
- a positive momentum of communication, awareness and continuous improvement concerning the whole employees.
These objectives, approved and regularly reviewed by Executive Management, are known to all of us. The Executive Committee ensures that these objectives are always pertinent and that the Quality management system is effective.
When objectives are not met, the reactivity of each and every one of us must enable suitable solutions to be found.
We must all be aware of the essential role we play in Quality approach and be fully involved in our company's drive for progress.
It is through the mobilisation and commitment of all of us that we will continue to meet the needs of our customers and partners in the best possible way.