The R&D team helps to design and improve our analysers and diagnostic reagents, ensuring their reliability to enhance human health. 70% of medical decisions are based on in vitro diagnostic tests. Technology plays a crucial role in Stago product development.
Our R&D team is based mainly at the Gennevilliers site, with additional R&D departments in some subsidiaries, including Ireland and Germany.
Some examples of R&D jobs:
R&D Reagents Technician
- You participate in projects to develop new diagnostic reagents and technical studies.
- You analyze the results in collaboration with the rest of the team and take charge of the record keeping and management of the relevant files.
- You participate in the smooth running of the laboratory and the metrological monitoring of any equipment in particular.
- You have a BTS or DUT (2-year higher education diploma) in Biological Analyses, Biochemistry, Bio analyses and controls, Biological Engineering or Biotechnologies.
R&D Reagents Engineer/Project Manager
- You participate in projects to develop formulas for new diagnostic reagents.
- You assure the transfer and follow-up of projects in the pilot phase.
- In this context, you are in charge of the technical studies and checking compliance with specifications, deadlines and the internal quality system.
- You are specialized in Hemostasis, Immunology, Enzymology, Microbiology or have experience in developing an Integrated Biology System.
- You may have a team-leader role.
- You have an engineering degree or Master’s specialized in biotechnologies and/or biochemistry.
R&D Instrumentation Technician
- You participate in projects to modify and develop instruments; you carry out technical studies.
- You analyze the results with your team, keep records and manage the relevant files.
- You participate in the smooth running of your department and contribute to the upkeep and control of the equipment.
- You have a BTS or DUT (2-year higher education diploma) in Automatic Devices, Electronics, Software, Systems or Mechanics.
R&D Electronics Engineer/Project Manager
- You run feasibility studies.
- You are in charge of the specifications, design, development and proper functioning of any electrical or electronic processes in the instruments.
- You deal with the hardware, firmware, on sensors and measurement systems or on prototyping, routing and wiring problems.
- You have an engineering degree or Master’s specialized in electronics.
R&D Software Engineer/Project Manager
- Working in development or development methods teams, your goal is to design and produce software packages to run the medical test robots developed by Stago.
- With the Quality department, you vouch for the high quality and re-use of these software packages.
- You have solid skills in terms of object-oriented design and programming.
- Depending on your experience, you may manage a team of software engineers working in project mode
- You have an engineering degree or Master’s specialised in computers.
R&D Mechanical and Physical Architecture Engineer/Project Manager
- Your duties include the study of concepts, the development and transfer to production of the mechanical functions of the instruments.
- You control the results and check the cost optimization of the chosen solutions.
- You work with the teams from fluids and heat sciences, mechatronics-projects-reliability and mechanics.
- You have a degree or Master’s specialized in Mechanical Engineering
- You produce the system design and multi-disciplinary specifications for instruments in line with all the R&D technological departments (Electronics, Software, Mechanics, etc.).
- You run operational and architecture tests and specify the means for system tests
- You participate in the technical and operational alignment of sub-systems
- You have an engineering degree or Master’s specialized in Systems. You have acquired a multi-disciplinary competence in mechanics, electronics and computer sciences from your training or initial work experience.